<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, me too!Quote:
Originally posted by Thy_Will_Not_Mine:
I'd imagine there would be the music videos to accompany the songs. Hopefully they put some live stuff on there too.
Printable View
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, me too!Quote:
Originally posted by Thy_Will_Not_Mine:
I'd imagine there would be the music videos to accompany the songs. Hopefully they put some live stuff on there too.
Here's another link for vinyl pre-orders:
Rasputin's
http://www.thestore24.com/Music/Albu...548.1&scroll=3
***Disclaimer: I am not endorsing nor affiliated with Rasputin's. Rasputin's is a small music chain around the San Francisco Bay Area. It's one of the shops I visit on occasion like Amoeba, etc. I'm a bit skeptic of them though, because they were listed as a shop who carried the bonus dvd w/ the SLRR album. Let's say something went wrong with distribution. Hope this helps anyone with making an informed decision.
Rasputins! haha, great store. i used to go there all the time, the one in san lorenzo. i've bought all my social distortion CDs there, and many others as well. haven't seen any social d vinyl there though (i was looking for early stuff).
if you go to the SLZ store, don't go at night. the area has become crummy in the past 8 years or so.
If you are in the so cal area you could check out Amoeba music (of Course) im sure they should have some SD vinyl. Next time im there i need to check for SxDx vinyl!I love Amoeba!!
http://www.amoeba.com/